Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spinach and Feta Braid

This was pulled directly from the great Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day Blog.  I like to make it and bring to brunches or as an appetizer for dinner.  It's so easy and impressive.  You need the ABin5 brioche dough.  This beautiful dough is so great.  You literally just mix it up with a spoon,  let it rise, throw it in the fridge and use it within a few days or freeze it, that 's it.  I am begging you to try it.  Then you jut defrost a package of spinach (or sautee some fresh with olive oil), spread it down the middle, pile on some feta cheese, some toasted pine nuts, "braid" it up, egg wash and bake for 30 minutes at 350.

StumbleUpon.com

6 comments:

  1. wow...that is incredible! I would love to try my hand at that impressive loaf of yumminess! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definately give it a try, it's really so good and not hard at all. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! We made this -- Claire did the construction. It's gorgeous. Thanks! Milva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you tried it! If you've got leftover brioche dough look on the artisanbreadin5 site (there should be a link on the left of my screen) and look for the sticky bun recipe. . . it's so good! It was also good with the nut fillng in my "what to do with leftover tassie filling" post. . . I would consider making the filling just to put in a brioche braid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your photography is fantastic! Yeah, the food's good, too, I suppose. Love, an anonymous redhead who loves your cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails